It’s been over a year since our last post now and since then our lives have changed forever with the birth of our baby boy Max:
However we’ve not lost our desire for adventure and are determined to instil the traveller mindset in Max and any future children we might have. The world is just too much of an amazing place to not try and experience the most of it in one lifetime.
So we decided to collate a list of things we really want to do in our lifetimes. Some of these will be once we’ve retired (hopefully within 20 years) whilst others will be things we can do with the kids.
Comment if you’ve got any more suggestions!
- Fly in a Seaplane
- Trek to machu pichu
- Summit Mount Kilimanjaro
- Drive a camper van around Europe
- Go Dog sledding
- See the northern lights
- Stay at a vineyard in the Marlborough region, New Zealand
- Sail around Croatia
- Go to Rio carnival
THE LIST GROWS!
- Stand on the Edge of the Grand Canyon
- Go to Munich Beer Festival
- Walk El Camino across Europe – http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2159915/Walk-lifetime-Why-epic-Camino-trail-Spain-route-true-happiness.html